The family was devastated by the death of their old dog. They decided to take another dog in the nursery. When a two-year-old German Shepherd came into the house, the family named him House. The husband did not like him immediately, but he soon became an endearing companion.
Before the incident, the dog was already a full member of the De Luca family. He was even more of a family member when he suddenly attacked and killed a snake. At first, everyone was confused as to what was happening.
It soon became clear that there was a battle going on. The family took House to the veterinarian. He began to whine, and they immediately brought him to the clinic.
The family was eventually able to determine that House had multiple snake bites. According to the veterinarians, he most likely fought a viper, which is a type of snake that is considered to be one of the most dangerous types in the country.
An antidote that can be used in small amounts to weaken the effects of the venom used by a snake is known to be expensive. The family was also not sure how much poison was in House’s body. Since the family did not know how much poison was in the dog’s body, they decided to give him a drip. It seemed that this would be the last fight for House.
The family is now aware of the fact that House sacrificed himself to save their daughter Molly and grandmother. It was not possible for him to stay alive.
The family was able to successfully administer an IV. After a week, House started to come to senses.